Photo via Rawpixel
How to Navigate a Home Sale During the
Is it possible to safely sell a home during the age of social distancing? This is a question that many homeowners are still asking these days. Thankfully, you don't need to put your plans to sell on hold, regardless of the pandemic. While you may want to take extra precautions to keep everyone safe and healthy, you can effectively market your home to buyers, show off its best features, and close a home sale, all from a safe distance.
Preparing Your Home for Sale
When you're ready to list your hoe, there are certain measures you want to take so that your home is alluring to prospective buyers.
- Now might be the perfect time to sell your home.
- Work with an experienced and dedicated agency like Luxury & Beach Realty.
- Make a great first impression on buyers with outstanding low-cost curb appeal.
- Proper staging encourages buyers to envision living there.
- The right cleaning strategies keep your home germ free.
- Housekeeping hacks help you stay on top of cleaning.
- Lean about some upgrades and trends that are popular with home buyers.
Showing Your Home with Social Distancing
If you're uncomfortable with in-person showings, you have plenty of options for virtual open houses. You'll eventually need to prepare yourself for an in-person tour for serious buyers.
- Get familiar with how a open house event can function now.
- Hosting a virtual open hose is easy on Facebook or Zoom.
- 3D technology takes home tours to a new level.
- Supplement your agent's marketing, and post your home on your favorite social media platforms. Add a professional look when you make a logo with free design software.
Selling a home right now will likely look a lot different than it used to. Make your virtual presence a priority. With the help of technology and appropriate cleaning, you can keep everyone healthy while getting your home in front of interested buyers.